The AG03 composite mattress is composed of::
- an undulated memory foam supporting surface with a density of 50 Kg./m3 with a thickness of 6 cm
- an open-cell polyurethane foam supporting structure with a density of 35 Kg/m3 with side containment rails built without the use of adhesives and with angled shaping to hold the memory foam. 8cm thick
- with three sections to better adapt to the bed’s tilting system.
Other characteristics of the mattress:
- the polyurethanes were originally produced without the use of C.F.C. (chlorofluorocarbons)
- the memory foam has been treated to prevent the formation of mites, bacteria, mildew, microbes and to ensure chemical protection against odours and it is latex free